Saturday, September 16, 2017

Results of National Jelly Roll Day...

Well lunch was tasty...Chinese dim sum...and then I came home and put the pedal to the metal and made  some 50 some blocks... I thought I had cut out more but we all know how poor my math skills are.




This pile turned into this layout...



I want to make it square so I need 10 more blocks... which I can do using my stash ...but not tonight... I'm pooped... gonna go get some dinner and work on this again next week. Plans for tomorrow don't include sewing time...oh well...

It was fun to devote a day to just one project... I was very focused ... a rarity for me...LOL!

I'm sure I'll move the blocks around some more... it did turn out very very scrappy... but I think it is very very happy and I am too!

happy stitching-
carol fun


5 comments:

  1. I like your blocks. I think they are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew fun to sew on NSAJRD! Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about it for a couple of minutes and then said 'NAH'!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed National Jelly Roll Day -- and I was at the Fall AQS show in Paducah where I would have had my pick of jelly rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! And I can't believe you were able to sew all that in one day, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments. They make my day!
If Google won't let you leave a comment feel free to email me at cfunliu@aol.com